Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and it’s during new years! You’re a little late to the Staycation offers but there are still a few out there. Reserve a room while there’s time to spare. Go on a Staycation and have the most romantic Valentine’s Day with your significant other.
Valentine’s Day Staycation Hotel Offers
01｜The Langham Hotel
The Langham Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui has a Michelin 3-star restaurant, Tang Court, which normally costs HK$2,000 per person for a meal. However, for Valentine’s Day 2021, the total is only HK$3,588 including a one-night stay, breakfast, early check-in, a bottle of red wine and dinner at Tang Court.
- One-night stay in a Deluxe Room with a view of the inner garden
- The Food Gallery daily breakfast（2 pax.）
- Complimentary glass of wine & welcome fruit basket
- Early check-in until 12:00 noon
- Tang Court Meal (2 pax.）Menu (Total value HK$4,862)
The Langham Hotel
Check-in dates：5 February – 31 March 2021
02｜Conrad Hong Kong
Conrad Hong Kong in Admiralty is located in Pacific Place, boasting 5-star service and a first-class location. The Staycation offer is still available on Valentine’s Day, and at only HK$1,788 per night. The offer includes a takeaway afternoon tea and breakfast. If you want to spend Valentine’s Day inside with your significant other, this staycation offer is for you.
Conrad Limited-time Offer
- One night stay in a deluxe room
- In-room afternoon tea with Fuze Spring Tea
- Buffet breakfast for two
Check-in date：February Only
03｜The Peninsula Hotel
“You have to stay at The Peninsula at least once in your life.” The Peninsula has always been a five-star hotel that many people dream of. This Valentine’s Day, the Peninsula Staycation offer is available for only HK$2,891 per night, including breakfast for two at The Peninsula and HK$800 for Peninsula cuisine (room-service), plus a Valentine’s Day chocolate and a unique star map as Valentine’s Day gifts. In addition, if you stay in a suite, you can enjoy a one-way Peninsula limousine transfer service. In other words, you get to take a Rolls-Royce to the hotel.
“Stay for Love” Experience
HK$3,380 / night
- One night in a Deluxe Room
- Peninsula Breakfast for two at Lobby Café (per stay)
- HK$800 Peninsula Dining Privilege for room guests (per stay)
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day chocolates and bed opening service with lights inspired by the Southern Lights
- Receive a unique star chart as a Valentine’s Day gift to commemorate the day you met and met your loved one (per stay)
Check-in date: February
04｜The Hyatt Regency Victoria Harbour
Hyatt Centric in North Point has recently become a new favorite among Hong Kong people, located near the North Point Ferry Pier, with a variety of sea view rooms. Their Valentine’s Day Staycation Offers include breakfast and dinner, breakfast only, etc. The most affordable package is only HK$1,573/night. Stay at a sea view room for an additional HK$300. Spend Valentine’s Day with your loved one at Hyatt Centric.
One-night Stay with Lobster Dinner Buffet
HK$1,573 / night
- One-night stay in a Standard Room (optional upgrade to a Sea View Room for an additional HK$165 on Saturday, public holidays, and eves)
- Dinner buffet for two at The Farmhouse
- Enjoy a 60-minute breakfast buffet at The Farmhouse
Hyatt Regency Victoria Harbour
Check-in date：Now till 30 April 2021
05｜Rosewood Hong Kong
If you want to surprise your significant other with something more luxurious, a stay at Rosewood Hong Kong will satisfy both of your wishes! The basic room alone is over 500 square feet, plus a one-night stay special starting at HK$4,410, it’s worth the price of admission for a harbor view and super convenient location.
Romance at Rosewood
- One night of deluxe accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- Valentine’s Day in-room privileges (including Champagne, Butterfly Patisserie chocolates, handheld flower basket from Blooms & Blossoms)
- HK$200 K11 MUSEA e-Gift Certificate and 10,000 KLUB points
Check-in date：12 Feb – 14 Feb